Asia Pacific's leading naval defence and maritime security show > Programmes > IMDEX Asia Webinars > Webinars Lineup > Individual Webinar
Session 1: 29 April 2021, 10am – 11am (GMT+8)
Session 2: 6 May 2021, 9am – 10am (GMT-4)
Aviation Week Network, in collaboration with Rotorcraft Asia and Unmanned Systems Asia, is hosting a joint webinar to present the advances in intelligent autonomous unmanned systems as well as how unmanned systems is shaped by naval developments.
The use of unmanned systems has revolutionized warfare and our society, what does the future hold? Join our experts to discuss the developments and opportunities ahead.
1. Air–Sea Domain: How Regional Aerial Systems is Shaping and Shaped by Naval Developments
- Exploring the next revolution for unmanned systems
- Quick spotlight on some notable UAV programmes and studies in APAC.
- A deeper look at unmanned surface vessels
2. Artificial Intelligence in Unmanned Systems
- Discussing the advances in unmanned autonomous systems and their impact on society and human life
- The race for AI between United States and China (or Comparing the AI initiatives between United States and China)
JOINTLY PRESENTED BY AVIATION WEEK NETWORK AND ROTORCRAFT ASIA AND UNMANNED SYSTEMS ASIA
Aviation Week Network is the largest multimedia information and services provider for the global aviation, aerospace, and defense industries, serving 1.7 million professionals around the world. Industry professionals rely on Aviation Week Network to help them understand the market, make decisions, predict trends, and connect with people and business opportunities. Customers include the world's leading aerospace manufacturers and suppliers, airlines, airports, business aviation operators, militaries, governments, and other organizations that serve this worldwide marketplace.
Aviation Week Network’s portfolio delivers award-winning journalism, data, intelligence and analytical resources, world-class tradeshows and conferences, and results-driven marketing services and advertising.
Aviation Week Network is part of Informa Markets, a division of Informa PLC.