Asia Pacific's leading naval defence and maritime security show > Media > Media Accreditation > Guidelines
MEDIA ACCREDITATION GUIDELINES
General Accreditation Principles
Organisers of IMDEX Asia, Experia Events Pte Ltd (“Experia”) consider the Media Pass to be a working tool to be used only by bona fide members of the press. All successfully accredited media personnel will be eligible for a Media Pass.
Below are non-exhaustive examples of persons and organisations who are/are not eligible for accreditation:
*on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of Experia
- Experia reserves the right to determine if persons are eligible and acceptable for accreditation. Criteria to determine suitability include but are not limited to circulation size, format, reach and quality.
- Media personnel must be at least 18 years old to be admitted into the show during trade days.
- Experia reserves the right to bar the applicant and their organisation from all future IMDEX Asia editions due to misconduct or misrepresentation of their roles and responsibilities, publication or news organisation.
- In the event that an applicant is unable to attend IMDEX Asia 2023 after receiving accreditation approval, they are advised to inform Experia as soon as possible. Failure to do so may result in the withholding of media privileges for this event and future events.
- All media must be pre-registered and accredited to attend IMDEX Asia 2023; no walk-ins will be allowed.
- Attendees will not be permitted to apply for and hold more than one type of access pass.
- The Media Pass is NON-TRANSFERABLE and may only be used by the person whose name appears on the pass.
- The Media Pass is to be presented upon request to access the Media Centre and use of shuttle bus services between Changi Exhibition Centre and Expo MRT Station.
- The Media Pass does not automatically guarantee entry to all official events. Media are advised to register to attend key events.
- Experia reserves the right to modify these policies without prior notice and to revoke previously approved accreditation and previously issued Media Passes at any time.
Applicants are required to include the relevant set of press credentials below:
|Type of Media
|Editorial departments of news organisations and publications||
National Press Card [eg for Singapore-based journalists, Press Accreditation Card issued by Ministry of Communications and Information (MCI)]
A letter of assignment on the official letterhead of a media organisation signed by the Publisher/Assignment Editor, Editor-in-chief or Bureau Chief (in PDF format), specifying the name and functional title of the journalist, and stating their role at the event. Unsigned letters will not be accepted.
|Bloggers, photography, trade and lifestyle news websites, social media influencers||Provision of at least one of the following criteria:·
Note: Accreditation approval letters can be used as supporting documents for visa applications. Foreign media who need to apply for a visa to visit Singapore should submit their applications for accreditation early to ensure visas can be obtained on time.
|GENERAL INFORMATION||REGISTER AS A MEDIA|