Organising and Management Office
Experia Events Pte Ltd
Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 2
Level 3 #038-017 Singapore 819643
Tel (65) 6542 8660
Experia Events Pte Ltd
Changi Airport Post Office
PO Box 1053 Singapore 918156
Experia Events Pte Ltd has a proven track record in organising and managing conferences, exhibitions and related activities that are of strategic national interest.
Experia's portfolio include:
- IMDEX Asia, Asia Pacific's only international event dedicated to maritime defence
- Singapore Airshow, Asia's largest aerospace and defence show
- Rotorcraft Asia – Asia Pacific’s premier helicopter event
- Unmanned Systems Asia – Asia Pacific’s premier unmanned systems event
- Singapore International Water Week, a global platform for policymakers, industry leaders, experts and practitioners in the water world
- World Cities Summit, the global platform for government leaders and industry experts to address liveable and sustainable city challenges, share integrated urban solutions and forge partnerships.
- CleanEnviro Summit Singapore, the global platform for government leaders, policy makers, regulators and industry captains to connect, examine and discover practical solutions to address environmental challenges for tomorrow's cities.
- The Singapore International Robo Expo, the next global marketplace to discover business opportunities, projects and funding availabilities for the adoption of robotics solutions.
Experia also manages the Changi Exhibition Centre (CEC), a world-class multi-dimensional facility built on a sprawling 30-hectare seafront site.
Mr Leck Chet Lam
Mr Leck Chet Lam was with the SIA Engineering Company for 13 years and held various roles in the Business Development Division. He was Vice President for Business Development in 2004 and then for Line Maintenance in 2009. He was appointed Senior Vice President (Partnership Management & Business Development) in April 2010 and was seconded to Singapore Airlines in November 2011 as Divisional Vice President Engineering (Operations). Thereafter, he returned to SIA Engineering Company in April 2013 as Senior Vice President (Fleet Management & Marketing).
Prior to joining SIA Engineering Company, Mr Leck headed the Transport Engineering Group of the Singapore Economic Development Board. He also served in the Republic of Singapore Air Force as a Defence Engineer.
Ms Angelica Lim
General Manager (Aerospace & Defence Group)
A pioneer of the Singapore MICE industry, Ms Angelica Lim has about 30 years of experience in business development, sales and marketing, and project management of exhibitions and conferences, with extensive international exposure and substantial experience in all aspects of operations and general management including joint ventures.
Previously as Group Vice-President with Reed Exhibitions for 19 years, Ms Lim received the Presidential Award which recognises outstanding senior executives in Reed Publishing Group.