THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
IMDEX Asia 2013 has once again exceeded expectations and ended with a resounding success!
Over three days, IMDEX Asia 2013 played host to 194 participating companies from 29 countries/regions, a 17% increase from IMDEX Asia 2011, and 72 VIP delegations from 49 countries including 21 Chiefs of Navy. In total, some 30 Chiefs of Navy, Directors-General of Coast Guard and heads of maritime agencies attended the show.
Trade visitors stood at over 9,000 from 61 countries/regions, a 19% increase from the previous edition. Almost 30% of trade visitors came from overseas, reflecting IMDEX Asia's status as a truly global marketplace offering unparalleled networking opportunities.
The Technology Seminars, a first at IMDEX Asia 2013, had received very positive feedback from visitors and exhibitors alike, where the in-depth discussions and technical presentations provided visitors with a better understanding of the products or solutions on showcase.
Another first at the show, the INEC@IMDEX Asia 2013 workshops and conference drew kudos from participants for the high-level of engagement and pertinent content!
Attracting much interest was the Warships Display where visitors enjoyed first-hand experience aboard the USS Littoral Combat Ship, the Korean Destroyer and the French Patrol Vessel to name a few.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT IMDEX ASIA 2013:
- 9,337 trade visitors from 61 countries/regions, of which 30% were from overseas
- 72 VIP delegations from 49 countries
- Record number of 21 Navy Chiefs from around the world attended the event
- Over 190 participating companies from 29 countries, a 17% increase over the last event covering 12,500sqm of floor space
- 15 warships from 9 countries
- Over 500 business meetings took place between IMDEX Asia exhibitors and the VIP delegations
Thank you once again for the strong support and we look forward to bringing you an even more engaging event in 2015!